Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March for marching forward

Oh this is quite ridiculous i haven't write for more than two month since the last time i wrote, in the past two months i wrote manually, yeah i wrote a journal (manly way of saying i keep a diary) it actually really helped me a lot to deal with a lot of things happened in my surrounding, and somehow i enjoyed writing manually i could feel the emotion and thoughts when i read my journal.


So here's what happened for the past two months since my absence from blogging, i finally graduate from my post graduate school (hooraaah) now i officially hold a master degree title. I have let go, moved on and made peace with my ghost of the past starting a new life with a blank page where i hoped to be filled with more exciting adventures in my life.

Tense situation arise during my absence for a month, emotions are boiling here and there even from afar i could feel it, i did my best to ease the situation from afar although i was doing it in a secretive manner, because this time i did put all of my best effort to save the family i have and i work better alone. I really am sorry if my action do create some misleading gesture, i did all of those with good intention not the other way around.

Thankfully the tense situation has been resolved, it will take some time until everything are back to normal, but based on my observation it is progressing in a swift manner far beyond my expectation. I really am proud with the progress of those who i considered as my family here.

I myself personally made a lot of progress to be a better person, i already am a better person, i aim to be even more better person than  i am now.

Let go of the Past march forward to the Future but don't forget to enjoy the Present

No comments:

Post a Comment