Sunday, November 1, 2009

Coincidence pt.2

Well jumping to few months later after i first met with 'S', now it is November already so that is precisely 5 months I've known her and surprisingly she knew me much more than anyone else who have known me before a truly standing ovation for her, i never was a simple man to be read by anybody else I'm not one of those top 40 songs, i am more of a vintage song that require multiple listening to truly know who i really am.

Our friendship started awfully, because of many things well mainly it is because i just do not know how to give up on her even though she has her significant other but it is a long distance thing. My ego seems to be too abrasive for her and my mental block did drives her insane, she became restless and uneasy every time she is near me. Until both of us reach to a point where we could finally trust each other and no longer suspicious of one another, we became friends.

She taught me many things, she taught me how to use my heart again after i neglected my heart for years, she taught me how to be compassionate with others, most importantly she reminded me how to be sincere. It is true that I haven't been sincere with my actions, i used to expect something in return after i did something. After five months of mind torture we finally could be friends with each other, or at least that's what I'm thinking.

I've moved on, i met someone new in my life but still i did not expect anything to happen from this new girl I've just met, playing it really safe for my sake. Though lately something happened, 'S' went through the toughest time in her life and to be honest i feel sorry for her, as a friend all i could give are my understandings and moral support for her, be there for her when she needs help, console her in anyway that i could for her. Oh one more thing about 'S' she was there during my lowest moment, she told me that i am good enough and no need to wallow myself further in pity. I owed her that much thus i have to repay her kindness to me, not only she did gave me second chance, she gave countless of second chances to better myself as a person, hopefully i could enlighten her like the way she enlightened me. Amen to that!







No comments:

Post a Comment