Monday, November 2, 2009

Insomniac

Well it's 4:33 AM here in Sunway, i still couldn't sleep at all probably because i fell asleep earlier and had a really powerful nap sometimes around 10 PM. Funny thing about living here in Sunway is, every night i could hear weird noises such as blazing sounds of illegal street racing, ambulance, police, fire fighters, some weird neighbor who played his/her guitar at midnight. It was always really loud and sometimes it pissed me off!!





Though I have been here in Malaysia for almost five years now, I'm still wondering what the heck is wrong with its people who are constantly insomniac, i saw many people hang out after midnight at 'mamak'  short for Malaysia Makan if I'm not mistaken (some sort of restaurant that open 24 hours), some would bring their children along with them as well geez what kind of parenting is this? Taking your children to hang out with you after midnight, even funnier they do hang out after midnight even during the weekdays aren't your children supposed to go to school, and aren't you suppose to go to work?





For the people about my age i wouldn't even bother trying to figure out what kind of reasons brought them to hang out at 'mamak', more or less their reason would be the same as me :

1. Got nothing else to do
2. Hang out with friends
3. Insomniac and hungry
4. Any other reasons you could come up with to hang out after midnight

Well it is still a mystery to me why these people hangs out really late at night, or they are just really that bored at home just like me thus opting to go out after midnight to either have a 'teh tarik' late supper or watching football match at 'mamak', oh by the way most of the 'mamak' i visited they do install LCD TVs at their places so people would come over there and watch football while eating or eating while watching football.

Oh well i guess I'll just enjoy my insomnia now, and I'm going to 'mamak' to have a glass of ice tea. or supper or breakfast, Good night..errr i mean Good morning or whatever blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment