Monday, November 2, 2009

My Own November Rain

Great it's been three weeks now i haven't seen the sun shine, it is always raining for the past three weeks and to top it all of it's going to get worst, according to the weather report it will be raining the whole November which reminds me of guns n roses song 'November Rain'.

November Rain lyric by Guns n Roses:
When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain
But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away
If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain

Do you need some time...on your own
Do you need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone
I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you

Sometimes I need some time...on my
own Sometimes I need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain, ohhh yeahhh
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain


Don't ya think that you need somebody
Don't ya think that you need someone
Everybody needs somebody
You're not the only one
You're not the only one 



It's been gloomy for the past three weeks and it affects my mood, sometimes i could feel so mellow because of the heavy rain and stuck in the traffic while listening to songs in my iPod which i set to shuffle but it magically plays some mellow romantic songs, or songs that have something to do with rains, broken heart, songs that makes me emo and all of those that could stir my mood like crazy when i listen to those songs while raining.




Not to mention lately my friends had some emotional  tragedy happened to them, it involves a death in family member, broken heart and insecurities. October was a pretty rough month for me and my friends, but my gut said it will be over soon and we could see our shining sun again both metaphorically and literally.

It's November already, it will be December soon which means it will be Christmas and new year soon, i vowed to myself that I would end this year with a bang. "Starts with a bang and it ends with a bang." So buckle up my friends, it will be tough this month but I'm sure we could get past the hurdle for us, be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment